Great Books About Books
All of us that love reading are always on the search for that next great book. Below are some helpful resources to help you choose the next great read for you or that child in your life. Happy Reading!
- Honey for a Child's Heart by Gladys Hunt
Also by Gladys Hunt: Honey for a Teen's Heart, Honey for a Woman's Heart
and Read For Your Life
- Who Should We Then Read by Jan Bloom
- Books that Build Character by William Kilpatrick
- Books Children Love by Elizabeth Wilson
- Books to Build On by E. D. Hirsch
- The Read-Aloud Family by Sarah Mackenzie
- Read-Aloud Handbook by Jim Trelease
- Book Girl by Sarah Clarkson
- I'd Rather Be Reading by Anne Bogel
We have all of these titles in stock and would love to help you pick just the right one for you.